We assist individuals and businesses to obtain an ITIN or EIN for United States Tax purposes.

Get your ITIN in 3 Simple Steps



1. Make an Appointment

Call to consult regarding your ITIN or EIN questions

04 1524 1496


2. Bring your documents

All ITIN Applications require Proof of Identity, Proof of Foreign (non US) status and Proof of Tax need

3. Attach to Unfiled US tax return

Or perhaps you need an exception

Your ITIN will arrive in the POST directly from the IRS


 For help with ITIN, send email to: 



ITIN 4 U – Individual Taxpayer identification Number (ITIN) for the IRS

A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of tax laws.

Set up your appointment today. Appointments available in person or over Skype/ZOOM

Do you require a Tax Number for your business?

Don’t have a US tax return to file? Does an Exception apply?

Catherine is available for consult to assist you in your application for ITIN or EIN email:

Catherine is an Enrolled Agent, US Tax Professional

she can assist with obtaining an ITIN or EIN the first time you apply

contact via email:


For Professional Tax Preparation services for Expats and Representation before the IRS (link)